Having the SharePoint integration pack available in Orchestrator is fun as you can start doing things like updating sharepoint lists as a way of logging or using it as a front end in the way of having orchestrator poll lists to activate runbooks from new/updated list entries. This post will go through how to set up the configuration.
1. Download the integration pack, extract it and deploy it from your Orchestrator Deployment Manager to the computer that you are running your Runbook Designer from.
2. From within the Runbook Designer, select the Options menu and you should now be able to select Microsoft SharePoint
3. Click Add to add a connection
4. Enter the relevant details for the particular SharePoint site you want to work with like below.
5. You should now have the integration pack available from the activities pane to incorporate into your runbooks.